- Feeling overwhelmed or angry at being left with increased responsibilities
- Tearful and worried about deployed loved one to the point where it’s difficult to follow normal routines
- Feeling alone or lost with no one to talk to and nowhere to turn
- You and returning family member seem nervous, distant or awkward with each other
- Feeling hurt and resentful that returning family member isn’t as involved with you and the family as before deployment
- Problems in the kids: anger, behavior problems at school, learning problems, physical symptoms (stomach aches, headaches), sleep troubles
- Being afraid of the veteran
Make an appointment today!