Our Clinical Speakers Bureau is made up of our clinicians who go out into the community to give presentations to veterans groups, community groups, religious organizations, military bases, medical and public health audiences.
Speakers can address the following issues plus others:
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Military Sexual Trauma (MST)
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Veterans and Higher Education
- Moral Injury – defined as “perpetrating, failing to prevent, bearing witness to, or learning about acts that transgress deeply held moral beliefs and expectations” (Litz et al., 2009)
- Military Culture
- Military Children – Unique Issues
- Hidden Wounds including PTSD, TBI, Moral Injury
Please submit your request to firstname.lastname@example.org 4-8 weeks prior to the date of your event to allow us to find an available and appropriate speaker. Thank you.