Would you like to be a guest speaker in your community by sharing your experiences as a military veteran?
Join The Soldiers Project Veterans Speakers Bureau! As a member, you may receive opportunities to be a guest speaker for The Soldiers Project Workshops, seminars, and training events.
We are looking for veterans who would be comfortable speaking to a group of mental health providers and other members of the community in order to help educate them on current issues facing military service members in regards to mental health, deployments and other various topics.
Speakers can address the following issues plus others:
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Military Sexual Trauma (MST)
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Veterans and Higher Education
- Moral Injury - defined as “perpetrating, failing to prevent, bearing witness to, or learning about acts that transgress deeply held moral beliefs and expectations” (Litz et al., 2009)
- Military Culture
- Military Children – Unique Issues
- Hidden Wounds including PTSD, TBI, Moral Injury
Sign up to be a member of the Veterans Speaker Bureau.